Monday, July 8, 2013

T. Waterbury Wrap Bracelets, Brooklyn Cruiser, Vintage French Bike Basket, Vintage French Breadboards, Anthropologie India Sun Hat, Tartine Bakery



Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your week.....



I found this vintage French bike basket awhile ago and have been holding onto it as I have been looking for a vintage bike to photograph it on for the shop.... 
It ended up fitting perfectly on my daughter's Brooklyn Cruiser....
I will be listing the bike basket in the shop this week along with some other fun items....


I also wanted to share with you where my daughter's hat came from....
One of the reasons we love it is because it has a built in wire around the brim of the hat.....

***************************



Teresa Waterbury hand makes all of the bracelets using natural stones and genuine leather...
Teresa is also my sister who lives in New Hampshire with her husband, Damian and eight boys.....



I had so much fun shooting the lifestyle images for the bracelets....




I will be sharing a full feature of the bracelets in the near future.....

**********************************



On a final note.....
The girls and I recently made a trip to San Francisco and we got to stop in at the Tartine Bakery for the first time.....
The loaves of bread were still warm when we purchased them.....
We managed not to devour the bread on our three hour drive home.....
I managed to take a picture of their bread on an antique French bread board I recently found.... I was lucky and found a few of these french bread boards for the shop and will also be listing them in the shop soon....
I will announce on facebook when the items will be available in the shop....
I will give one days notice prior to listing the items.....

Hope you all have a great week!
Take Care, 
Maria 

22 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love that bike basket and of course the breadboard. Your daughter is beautiful in that hat.

Shannon said...

as always beautiful photos Maria. I love the dress your daughter is wearing and I'm looking forward to all the new goods in the shop.
Hope you are having a great Summer!

Anonymous said...

I'm always so inspired by your blog! Love the post!

xo
Kelsey

http://thekelseywolfeblog.com

Kelsey Wolfe said...

I'm always so inspired by your blog! Love the post!

xo
Kelsey

http://thekelseywolfeblog.com

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the dress your daughter i wearing. She looks great in it!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

Tausendschön und Rosenrot said...

Dear Maria,
I just found your blog and it's fantastic! I love the colour of the bikes and the bracelets, too. What a pity I'm so far away.
xoxo Karin

cathypentonatelier said...

Everything is so beautiful !!!! xo

Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces said...

Love the dress, but especially the crusier!! I just sold my red one and am missing it already.

kristinvald said...

Love your photos ! The bike and the basket are so beautiful and so is your daughter :-)

Kristín

Burlap Luxe said...

Everything looks beautiful under your Nothern California Sun.
Daughters are beautiful models.

Thank you for sharing what's next in you etsy, and all the inspiration that goes along with it.

Beautiful photos,

Bisous
Xx

Doré

Cottagebaeren said...

Wounderfull pics.... reminds me of a very good old movie....have a nice day
Silvie

Anne said...

What a beautiful bike basket!That bread board is perfection!
xx
Anne

VINTAGELINE said...

Love uour photos!!!!

Hugs Line

Unknown said...

The bike makes me want to hop on and collect wildflowers. Love the wrap around beaded bracelet, very sweet and delicate looking.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures :)

Hugs Malin

Misssealander.blogspot.se

Marikki said...

Hello Maria and greetings from Finland!

I just found your beautiful blog! You have so many stunning photos here!!♥

I wish you happy summertime!

"See you again";)

With love, Marikki

Elyse said...

extraordinary image, maria!

happiest summer wishes!

xo
elyse

amber said...

always so much beauty!
you inspire me maria~

Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

Just so beautiful - love all of this!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Beautiful photos... Especially in love with that dress. Very inspiring!

>>>> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
>>>> MadeByGirl.com

cocoquilts said...

Your pics are so beautiful and so are your girls!! I just adore the photo with your daughter wearing her India hat! I think Tartine Bakery is amazing!! I need to go up to SF just for Tartine's lovely croissants! I tried to make the 2 hour drive south to Corralitos and didn't fare as well as you. Luckily I had purchased a couple other goodies to share!! Cheers, Colette

Sandy said...

Your daughters are beautiful and your photography is stunning! Love the dress, the bracelet and the bicycle basket. What a great color for her bike too,